Related changes

Jump to navigation Jump to search

Enter a page name to see changes on pages linked to or from that page. (To see members of a category, enter Category:Name of category). Changes to pages on your Watchlist are in bold.

Recent changes options Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days
Hide registered users | Hide anonymous users | Hide my edits | Show bots | Show minor edits
Show new changes starting from 15:21, 18 October 2021
   
Page name:
List of abbreviations:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes

18 October 2021

N    13:53  TFL Team Meeting - 10/19/2021‎‎ 6 changes history +15,826 [Vholder3‎; Cmontes7‎; Rsatterfield8‎ (2×); Lpersaud3‎ (2×)]
     
13:53 (cur | prev) +44 Lpersaud3 talk contribs →‎TFL State Leadership Activities - (Liz)
     
13:47 (cur | prev) +49 Cmontes7 talk contribs →‎Ciara's Updates
     
13:34 (cur | prev) −288 Lpersaud3 talk contribs →‎TFL State Leadership Activities - (Liz)
     
13:06 (cur | prev) −49 Rsatterfield8 talk contribs →‎GVRA Project (Ben)
     
13:03 (cur | prev) +208 Rsatterfield8 talk contribs →‎TFL Research Updates (Ben S., Zerrin & Carolyn)
N    
11:24 (cur | prev) +15,862 Vholder3 talk contribs Created page with "=TFL Mission= *Increase access to and acquisition of assistive technology devices and services so Georgians of all ages and disabilities can live, learn, work and play indepe..."

6 October 2021

     09:56  TFL Team Meeting - 10/5/2021‎‎ 2 changes history +499 [Cphillips45‎ (2×)]
     
09:56 (cur | prev) +460 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Agenda
     
09:55 (cur | prev) +39 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Director Updates (Carolyn)

5 October 2021

     14:18  TFL Team Meeting - 10/5/2021‎‎ 40 changes history +2,879 [Jrempel3‎; Zondin6‎ (2×); Mrust8‎ (2×); Ggelinas3‎ (2×); Cphillips45‎ (33×)]
     
14:18 (cur | prev) +1 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Sarah's Updates
     
14:17 (cur | prev) +1 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Rachel's Updates
     
14:17 (cur | prev) +69 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Rachel's Updates
     
14:15 (cur | prev) +40 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Sal's Updates=
     
14:13 (cur | prev) +2 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Tori's Updates
     
14:13 (cur | prev) +60 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL State Leadership Activities - (Liz)
     
14:12 (cur | prev) +68 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Research Updates (Ben S., Zerrin & Carolyn)
     
14:11 (cur | prev) +1 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL K-12 Initiatives and Updates (Gina)
     
14:11 (cur | prev) +111 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Kayla's Updates
     
14:10 (cur | prev) +1 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Ciara's Updates
     
14:10 (cur | prev) +1 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Martha)
     
14:10 (cur | prev) +58 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎GVRA Project (Ben)
     
14:09 (cur | prev) +100 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL K-12 Initiatives and Updates (Gina)
     
14:08 (cur | prev) +57 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎AccessGA Initiatives and Updates (Johan)
     
14:07 (cur | prev) +57 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Sarah's Updates
     
14:07 (cur | prev) +1,022 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Martha)
     
14:07 (cur | prev) −556 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Sal's Updates=
     
14:02 (cur | prev) +59 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Director Updates (Carolyn)
     
13:59 (cur | prev) +163 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL State Leadership Activities - (Liz)
     
13:57 (cur | prev) +57 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL K-12 Initiatives and Updates (Gina)
     
13:57 (cur | prev) +54 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Martha)
     
13:56 (cur | prev) +456 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Ciara's Updates
     
13:49 (cur | prev) +56 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Ciara's Updates
     
13:47 (cur | prev) +290 Cphillips45 talk contribs
     
11:40 (cur | prev) +23 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Action Items & Follow Up
     
11:39 (cur | prev) +50 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Action Items & Follow Up
     
10:29 (cur | prev) +15 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Director Updates (Carolyn)
     
10:05 (cur | prev) −2 Zondin6 talk contribs →‎TFL Research Updates (Ben S., Zerrin & Carolyn)
     
10:05 (cur | prev) +28 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Director Updates (Carolyn)
     
10:03 (cur | prev) −110 Zondin6 talk contribs →‎TFL Research Updates (Ben S., Zerrin & Carolyn)
     
09:41 (cur | prev) +245 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Action Items & Follow Up
     
09:29 (cur | prev) +29 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Director Updates (Carolyn)
     
09:28 (cur | prev) −527 Jrempel3 talk contribs →‎AccessGA Initiatives and Updates (Johan)
     
09:26 (cur | prev) +1,449 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎Almost Complete!! CDC/F Trainings & Activities (Carolyn)
     
08:59 (cur | prev) +20 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Director Updates (Carolyn)
     
08:58 (cur | prev) −500 Cphillips45 talk contribs →‎TFL Director Updates (Carolyn)
     
08:49 (cur | prev) +127 Mrust8 talk contribs →‎TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Martha)
     
08:26 (cur | prev) +141 Mrust8 talk contribs →‎TFL Direct AT Services - AT Access Updates (Martha)
     
07:35 (cur | prev) +424 Ggelinas3 talk contribs →‎TFL K-12 Initiatives and Updates (Gina)
     
07:27 (cur | prev) −761 Ggelinas3 talk contribs →‎TFL K-12 Initiatives and Updates (Gina)

4 October 2021

     19:13  TFL Team Meeting - 10/5/2021‎‎ 4 changes history −545 [Dbunn6‎; Rsatterfield8‎ (3×)]
     
19:13 (cur | prev) +4 Rsatterfield8 talk contribs →‎GVRA Project (Ben)
     
19:12 (cur | prev) −398 Rsatterfield8 talk contribs →‎GVRA Project (Ben)
     
19:08 (cur | prev) −306 Rsatterfield8 talk contribs →‎TFL Research Updates (Ben S., Zerrin & Carolyn)
     
16:05 (cur | prev) +155 Dbunn6 talk contribs →‎AAC Programs (DeeDee)