Difference between revisions of "COVID-19 Resources for People with Disabilities"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "='''Helpful Apps'''= Visit the [https://gatfl.gatech.edu/favorite-search.php Tools for Life App Finder] for apps on teleworking, social distancing, emergency preparedness an...")
Revision as of 09:26, 26 March 2020
Visit the Tools for Life App Finder for apps on teleworking, social distancing, emergency preparedness and more
Planning Guides and Resources
- From the Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Provides fact-based, reliable resources that educate our community on how to reduce and prevent the spread of COVID-19, while also providing practical coping tools and life-management strategies that can be used not just for this specific situation, but for addressing any viral or bacterial infection risk.
- Resources from the National Assistive Technology Act Technical Assistance and Training (AT3) Center
Entertainment and Recreation
- The Center for Puppetry Arts
- Virtual shows and online tours