Difference between revisions of "DisABILITY Link Locating Employment Avenues With Peer Support - September 2018"
(Created page with "===''AT Funding: Breaking Down the Financial Barrier''=== disABILITY Link, Atlanta, GA September 11, 2018 '''Presenters:'''<br/> Danny Housley, AT Acquisition Manager, TFL...")
Revision as of 11:28, 21 September 2018
AT Funding: Breaking Down the Financial Barrier
disABILITY Link, Atlanta, GA
September 11, 2018
Danny Housley, AT Acquisition Manager, TFL
This presentation was the for the LEAPS (Locating Employment Avenues with Peer Support) class at disABILITY LINK. This presentation was focused on identifying resources for acquisition of AT and covering the Credit-Able program in detail.
- Learn about the Credit-Able program and how it can provide financial access
- Discuss two resources for reutilization of AT
- Identify two resources for grants
- Discuss resources for getting communication devices and telecommunication equipment at no cost
- Visit the Tools for Life website to learn more about Georgia's assistive technology services.
Housley, Danny. (2018). AT Funding: Breaking Down the Financial Barrier. Presented at disABILITY Link: Locating Employment Avenues With Peer Support Class, Atlanta, GA. 2018.