TFL Team Meeting - 02/07/2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 16:22, 6 February 2017 by Cphillips45 (Created page with "=Agenda= '''Attendees''' *Tentatively: Carolyn Phillips, . =='''TFL Administration Updates'''== ==Director's Updates (Carolyn)== *Performance Reviews for 2017 - Based Goals...")
- Tentatively: Carolyn Phillips, .
TFL Administration Updates
Director's Updates (Carolyn)
- Performance Reviews for 2017 - Based Goals for 2017 Mid-Points and Monthly update/check-in
- TFL Annual State Plan 2017
Finance & Programmatic Updates (Carolyn)
Grants & Contracts Updates!
- ) FUNDED-AT Act 2016 - Moving Salaries to Other Projects - Accruate - Annual Report Done!
- ) FUNDED-AT Act 2017 - CR1 & CR2 - Sub-Agreements out.
- ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) for $1,000,000: Almost through DBHDD's contract process. Do you need a refresh Training on TFL Database
- ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) | $68,500 for AT services and training to Gracewood Hospital in Augusta: Almost through DBHDD's contract process.
- )FUNDED - DEI - 3 Referrals and more need for AT Training!
- ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $10,000 for TA to set up 4 new AT Labs in the ADRCs - Memberships - Are they all Members?
- ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $70,000 for AT services and TA to transition people out of nursing homes (MFP): Rolling out through AMAC Membership process! Rachel & Carolyn met with Cheryl. Update from MFP. We are 1 of 3 states asked to teach/present on a National Webinar in 2017)
- ) FUNDED - Alternative Financing Program Grant | $661,742 for Credit-Able - Sub-Award moving through for CFII
- ) FUNDED - GT Wireless RERC | $15,000 for Training and TA
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA TechSAge ($10,000) - Q4 Report Done State of the Science
- ) FUNDED- Division of Aging Services (DAS) "Dementia Able" | $40,000 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development -Workshop @ ATIA - Feb. 17-18 (Liz - Lead for Logistics. Lucy working on graphics)
- ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) "DONR" | $16,500 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development -Workshop @ ATIA - Feb. 17-18 (Liz - Lead for Logistics. Lucy working on graphics)
- ) FUNDED - ATAP | $66,670 for the first year and every year for 5 years ($333,350) for National Pass It On Center Good Meeting @ ATIA (Carolyn, Rachel, Danny, Martha and Sam - Moving Forward!) How are your Resource Gathering Efforts going? Need to work with Lucy for Wireframe/Design AT Reuse CoP Webinar - Feb. 22nd
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA Workplace DRRP | Training and TA: $76,650 10 interviews completed (Liz/Tori - Lead for Logistics.) Tori is Viewing now
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA FIP - ($15,500) 2 focus good groups @ ATIA (Liz/Sam - Lead for Logistics.)
Administration and Human Resource Updates (Carolyn)
- Time Management
- HR - 3 TechTemps - OT, SLP and Training/Program Assistance
- TFL AT Organization - How is it Going? Danny moving upfront.
- TFL use of desks and space - Let me know your thoughts!
Strategic Development Updates (Carolyn)
- GDOE - Meeting on Feb. 23rd.
- GVRA - Moving forward
- CATEA - DRRP Grant - NIDLRR
TFL AT Services Updates
AT Access Updates (Martha)
AT Acquisition Updates (Danny)
AT Solutions Lab Updates (Ben)
- AT Catalog Mockups
TFL Leadership Updates
Training & Outreach Updates (Liz)
- Looking forward to our TFL Lunch Celebration today!
- 2017 - TFL Training Kickoff Meeting 1/10 - send Sam and I your topics, training requests, questions, etc.
TFL Research Updates (Ben S. & Carolyn)
TFL Action Items
Open Floor, Action Items, Agenda Setting (Carolyn facilitates, Open Floor, 5-10 mins)
- (This time can be used for further discussion of follow-up and/or new topics, hot/action items, and to set agenda items for next month.)