TFL Team Meeting - 10/17/2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:32, 17 October 2017 by Cphillips45 (Created page with "=Agenda= =='''TFL Administration Updates'''== ==Director's Updates (Carolyn)== * Survey Monkey of TFL Training Needs * Performance Reviews * TFL Reports * Reports - Leads fo...")
TFL Administration Updates
Director's Updates (Carolyn)
- Survey Monkey of TFL Training Needs
- Performance Reviews
- TFL Reports
- Reports - Leads for each
- What makes an awesome Team Member?
Administration and Human Resource Updates (Carolyn)
- HR -
- Asha - Permanent!
- Tori - Permanent!
- Posting Position for AT Access Services Manager
- Posting Position for AT Researcher
- Interns? How many do you need for 2018?
Strategic Development Updates (Carolyn)
TFL AT Services Updates
AT Access Updates (Martha)
- ) TFL Project - Activities: Demo, Device Loan, AT Eval, AT Training, TFL Network
- ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) for $1,000,000: Almost through DBHDD's contract process.
- ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) | $68,500 for AT services and training to Gracewood Hospital in Augusta: Almost through DBHDD's contract process.
- )DEI - 3 Referrals and more need for AT Training!
- ) Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $10,000 for TA to set up 4 new AT Labs in the ADRCs - Memberships - Are they all Members?
- ) Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $70,000 for AT services and TA to transition people out of nursing homes (MFP): Rolling out through AMAC Membership process!
AT Acquisition Updates (Danny)
- TFL - Activities: Credit-Able, Info & Assistance National Pass It On Center
- HHS|ACL - Activities: 2-3 loans in progress currently, FES materials in progress, waiver cheat sheet in progress, resource guide- being printed
- OFN- Disability CDFI Coalition Board, CDFI Funds, Chair of AT committee, on the advocacy committee
- DBHDD It's coming.
- Outreach disABILITY LINK job fair, GLASS, NFB, GARRS, APRIL, NCIL
AT Solutions Lab Updates (Ben)
- New DBHDD Assessment iPads
- ATLAS Survey App Loaded
- All apps updated
- Updated to latest IOS (11)
- Recent customer successes
- Trey Quinn
- New Amazon Devices
- Echo 2
- Echo Plus
- Echo Spot
- Echo Connect
- Information Sheets
- October 4th <3 :-)
TFL Leadership Updates
- ) TFL - Training, Public Awareness, TA and Outreach
- ) HHS | ACL - Credit-Able Activities: Training Logistics, Website deliverables
- ) GT Wireless RERC | $15,000 for Training and TA - Activities: include slide in all TFL Trainings, Use Workbook in Workshops, Co-Host HackFest! (Tori - Lead), Co-Host Aging and Tech Summit
- ) GT CATEA TechSAge ($10,000) Activities: include slide in all TFL Trainings, Use Workbook in Workshops, Co-Host State of the Science, Co-Host Aging and Tech Summit
- ) Division of Aging Services (DAS) "Dementia Able" | $40,000 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development -Workshop @ ATIA 2018 (Liz - Lead for Logistics)
- ) Division of Aging Services (DAS) "DONR" | $16,500 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development -Activities: Creat "Mapping" and final Report
- ) *ATAP | $66,670 for the first year and every year for 5 years ($333,350) for National Pass It On Center AT Reuse Activities: Survey (Active), CoP Webinar Feb. 22, Trainings and TA National Public Wbsite Activities: (Carolyn, Rachel, Danny, Martha and Sam) How are your Resource Gathering Efforts going? Need to work with Lucy for Wireframe/Design (Liz and Sam - Lead)
- )GT CATEA Workplace DRRP | Training and TA: $76,650 10 interviews completed (Liz/Tori - Lead for Logistics.) Tori is Viewing ATIA & Ike Videos now
- )GT CATEA FIP - ($15,500) Activities: 2 focus good groups @ ATIA, Survey, Design Input... (Liz/Sam)
Training & Outreach Updates (Liz)
- ) Georgia Libraries Conference - 10/5-10/6 - AT Lab and presentations - Sam, Asha, Ciara
- ) KSU Disability Expo and Conference - 10/6 - Table and workshop - Pat, Tori and Martha
- ) International Dyslexia Association Conference (IDA) - 11/8-11/10 - Supplemental booth - 2 registrations - sign up sheet coming soon
- ) CHADD - 11/9-11/12 - Sam/Carolyn presenting
- ) LeadingAge Tech and Aging Summit - 11/16 - Hosted at AMAC - TFL Team facilitating/participating
- ) Georgia Assistive Technology in Education (GATE) - 12/8 - Hosted at GA Tech - Booth in Exhibit - presentations submitted? - sign up sheet coming soon
- ) TASH - 12/13-12/15 - Atlanta Marriott Marquis - AT Lab and presentations
- ) Training Team Meetings - individual meetings with teams to discuss training needs and improvements
- ) Welcome Annabel! - Hours: Monday's 1pm-5pm, Tues 3:30pm-5pm, Wed 2:30pm-5pm, Thurs 3:30pm-5pm - onboarding?
TFL Research Updates (Ben S. & Carolyn)
TFL Action Items
Open Floor, Action Items, Agenda Setting (Carolyn facilitates, Open Floor, 5-10 mins)
- (This time can be used for further discussion of follow-up and/or new topics, hot/action items, and to set agenda items for next month.)