TFL Team Meeting - 11/15/2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:18, 14 November 2016 by Cphillips45 (→Administration and Human Resource Updates (Carolyn))
- Tentatively: Carolyn Phillips, .
TFL Administration Updates
Agenda Meeting Review (Carolyn)
Director's Updates (Carolyn)
Finance Updates (Carolyn)
Grants & Contracts Updates!
- ) FUNDED-AT Act 2016 - Spending Down
- ) FUNDED-AT Act 2017 - $114k - Sub-Agreements rolling out.
- ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) for $1,000,000: Almost through DBHDD's contract process.
- ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) | $68,500 for AT services and training to Gracewood Hospital in Augusta: Almost through DBHDD's contract process.
- ) FUNDED- Division of Aging Services (DAS) "Dementia Able" | $40,000 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development - ATIA Workshop (Lucy working on Prototype)
- ) FUNDED - ATAP | $66,670 for the first year and every year for 5 years ($333,350) for National Pass It On Center
- ) FUNDED - Alternative Financing Program Grant | $661,742 for Credit-Able
- ) FUNDED - GT Wireless RERC | $10,000 for Training and TA
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA Workplace DRRP | Training and TA: $76,650
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA TechSAge ($10,000)
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA FIP - ($15,500)
- )FUNDED - DEI - Moving Forward!
- ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $10,000 for TA to set up 4 new AT Labs in the ADRCs - Memberships!
- ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $70,000 for AT services and TA to transition people out of nursing homes (MFP): Rolling out through AMAC Membership process!
- ) In Discussions with Georgia Vocational Rehabilitation to conduct AT Evaluations & Training
- Challenge: Tracking Time - 10-11 Different Project Codes.
- Challenge: Need to hire 2 additional Qualified AT Professionals (OT? or SLP?) - AT Services of Demo, Eval and Training AND 1 person for Training/Public Awareness Activities.
Administration and Human Resource Updates (Carolyn)
- How is FSLA Going?
- Here is the way to determine the correct number of hours based on percentages:
- 5% = 2 hrs
10% = 4 hrs 15% = 6 hrs 20% = 8 hrs (1 day) 30% = 12 hrs 40% = 16 hrs (2 days) 50% = 20 hrs 60% = 24 hrs (3 days) 70% = 28 hrs 80% = 32 hrs (4 days) 90% = 36 hrs 100% = 40 hrs (5 days)
Grants and Business Operations Updates (Carolyn)
Strategic Development Updates (Carolyn)
TFL AT Services Updates
AT Access Updates (Martha)
AT Acquisition Updates (Danny)
AT Solutions Lab Updates (Ben)
TFL Leadership Updates
Training & Outreach Updates (Liz)
TFL Research Updates (Ben S. & Carolyn)
TFL Action Items
Action Items, Agenda Setting (Carolyn facilitates, Open Floor, 5-10 mins)
- (This time can be used for further discussion of follow-up and/or new topics, hot/action items, and to set agenda items for next month.)