TFL Team Meeting - 12/20/2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 10:54, 20 December 2016 by Cphillips45 (→Administration and Human Resource Updates (Carolyn))
- Tentatively: Carolyn Phillips, .
TFL Administration Updates
Director's Updates (Carolyn)
- Awesome Year for TFL!! Thanks to Each of You!
- Performance Reviews for 2016 - Your Self-Review Due to me Jan. 6th
- Goals for 2017 - Your Draft Goals Due to me Jan. 6th
- GT Goals direct College of Design Goals direct AMAC Goals direct TFL Goals direct Your Goals.
Finance & Programmatic Updates (Carolyn)
Grants & Contracts Updates!
- ) FUNDED-AT Act 2016 - Spending Down - Annual Report Done!
- ) FUNDED-AT Act 2017 - $114k - Sub-Agreements rolling out.
- ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) for $1,000,000: Almost through DBHDD's contract process. Todd Training on TFL Database
- ) Division of Behavioral Heath and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) | $68,500 for AT services and training to Gracewood Hospital in Augusta: Almost through DBHDD's contract process.
- )FUNDED - DEI - Training complete...Evals Coming!
- ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $10,000 for TA to set up 4 new AT Labs in the ADRCs - Memberships - Are they all Members?
- ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) | $70,000 for AT services and TA to transition people out of nursing homes (MFP): Rolling out through AMAC Membership process! Rachel & Carolyn met with Rebecca from MFP. We are 1 of 3 states asked to teach/present on a National Webinar in Jan. 2017)
- ) FUNDED - Alternative Financing Program Grant | $661,742 for Credit-Able - Sub-Award moving through for CFII
- ) FUNDED - GT Wireless RERC | $10,000 for Training and TA
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA TechSAge ($10,000) - Report Done
- ) FUNDED- Division of Aging Services (DAS) "Dementia Able" | $40,000 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development -Workshop @ ATIA - Feb. 17-18 (Liz - Lead for Logistics. Lucy working on graphics)
- ) FUNDED - Division of Aging Services (DAS) "DONR" | $16,500 for AT technical assistance for Decision Tree Development -Workshop @ ATIA - Feb. 17-18 (Liz - Lead for Logistics. Lucy working on graphics)
- ) FUNDED - ATAP | $66,670 for the first year and every year for 5 years ($333,350) for National Pass It On Center Meeting @ ATIA (Carolyn, Liz, Danny, Martha and Sam - Moving Forward!)
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA Workplace DRRP | Training and TA: $76,650 7-10 interview @ ATIA (Liz/Sam - Lead for Logistics. Raminta @ ATIA)
- ) FUNDED - GT CATEA FIP - ($15,500) 2 focus groups @ ATIA (Liz/Sam - Lead for Logistics.)
Administration and Human Resource Updates (Carolyn)
- Time Management
- HR - 3 TechTemps - OT, SLP and Training/Program Assistance
- TFL AT Organization - Everyone needs to organize your workspace and office by Feb. 1
- Need to have All AT Inventoried and need to where it is
- Need Gaming & EC Up and Running
- What do you need to make this happen?
- TFL use of desks and space - Let me know your thoughts!
Business Operations Updates (Carolyn)
- Quadrant 2 - How is it going?
- Any ways to support you?
- What is not getting accomplished?
- AT Lab, Inventory and Use
Strategic Development Updates (Carolyn)
- CATEA - DRRP Grant - NIDLRR
- LD Center Grant - NIH
TFL AT Services Updates
AT Access Updates (Martha)
AT Acquisition Updates (Danny)
AT Solutions Lab Updates (Ben)
TFL Leadership Updates
Training & Outreach Updates (Liz)
- Looking forward to our TFL Lunch Celebration today!
- Representative Chuck Martin will be here on Thursday (Take Your Legislator to Work Day) - clean up areas, join me in third fl conf room
- 2017 - TFL Training Kickoff Meeting 1/10 - send Sam and I your topics, training requests, questions, etc.
TFL Research Updates (Ben S. & Carolyn)
- DBHDD Training
TFL Action Items
Open Floor, Action Items, Agenda Setting (Carolyn facilitates, Open Floor, 5-10 mins)
- (This time can be used for further discussion of follow-up and/or new topics, hot/action items, and to set agenda items for next month.)