TFL Team Meeting - 7/28/2020
- Increase access to and acquisition of assistive technology devices and services so Georgians of all ages and disabilities can live, learn, work and play independently in communities of their choice.
Team Meeting Expectations
1. All TFL team meetings are no/light device meetings. This means using your device professionally, minimally, as an accommodation, or for emergencies.
2. Be mindful of the time you are given for your updates.
3. Provide thoughtful and comprehensive updates to the team. This time is the opportunity for everyone to learn about TFL projects and activities.
TFL Director Updates (Carolyn)
- Check In - How are You?
- CDC Update
- ADA Celebration hers
- GaDOE FY20 & FY 21 - Co-PI Gina
- GVRA Contract FY 21 - In Discussions with GT Leadership - Co-PI Martha & Zerrin
- Georgia Division of Aging Services (DAS) -
- CDC Contract (9 Mths) - Co-PIs Liz & Johan
- MENTAL COVID-19 Grant - Co-PI Maureen Linden
CDC Update Updates (CP, Liz & John)
- A11y/UX - John
- ASL Team - Sheryl & Norah
- Braille Team - Guy
- Text Complexity - DeeDee
- Formating & Design Aspects - Norah
- Dissemination - Liz
- IRB Submitting today - Zerrin
- Ranking of CDC Items
- NFB, CVI, CIL, GDHH, AER (Orgs) & Individuals: Ike P., David C. -
- Need folks for Focus Groups
- Who else?
- Who else?
- Dissemination Plan - Liz
- Need help with Partner List from You!
- Name of Org. & Contact info.
- Within Teams!
- Wireframes being created