West Central GLRS Director's Meeting - January 2019
Overview of Georgia Tools for Life
West Central Georgia Learning Resources System (GLRS) Director's Meeting
January 11, 2019
- Identify three ways Tools for Life can assist local schools and IEP teams
- Define Assistive Technology (AT)
- Describe the continuum from "Low/Light Tech" to "Mid/High Tech" AT solutions
- Identify one principle research tells us about the relationship of AT and successful transition.
Presenters: Dr. Ben Satterfield, Tools for Life
Resources for You!
- Visit the Tools for Life website to learn more about Georgia's assistive technology services.
Satterfield, B. (2019). Overview of Georgia Tools for Life. Presented at West Central GLRS Director's Meeting, Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain, GA. 2019.