2018 GATE Exhibitor Information
2018 Georgia Assistive Technology in Education (GATE) Seminar and Expo
Friday, December 7, 2018 in Atlanta, GA
Date and Location
- Friday, December 7, 2018
- 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST
- GA Tech Student Center
- Exhibit Hall in 3rd Floor Grand Ballroom - Map
- 350 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30313
- 1 representative / full conference registration
- 1 un-draped 6 ft table
- Standard Registration (for profit) - $50 plus a door prize (See Door Prize info below.)
- Standard Registration (non profit) - No fee for first table, but we are asking that your provide a door prize. Please select the standard exhibitor registration and use promo code "GATE2018."
- Additional table - $10
- Literature Display Table - $10 (If you are unable to attend the GATE Seminar, you can ship your brochures and other materials to the shipping address below and we will display them on a supervised table for conference attendees to pick up.)
- Please be sure to specify on the registration if you require electricity at your exhibitor table. Electricity is limited.
- Wi-fi is available in the Exhibit Hall. An access code will be provided when you check in.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibit Hall Set-up
- Thursday, December 6 setup TBD
- Friday, December 7 - 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM
Exhibit Hall Open
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Exhibit Hall Breakdown
- Friday, December 7 - 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Sponsorship and Door Prize
GATE Seminar Sponsorship - $150
- 1 (one) page flyer included in each participants handout packet
- 1 (one) PowerPoint slide included in conference continuous loop slide presentation at opening session
- Exhibitors will need to provide 500 printed flyers and the PowerPoint slide you would like to be included in the presentation.
- Materials due to Sam Peters by Wednesday, November 21.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
Several other opportunities for sponsorship are also available:
- Bags and folders for participant materials
- Lanyards for badges
- Refreshments and breaks
- Parking (defray cost for participants)
All exhibitors are expected to donate one door prize to be given away via drawings held during Exhibit Hall times. Attendees will make donations to a “Last Resort Fund” and receive drawing tickets. The fund will be used to assist people with disabilities who need assistive technology and have difficulty finding funding resources.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal to present at this year's GATE Seminar, please submit your presentation information using the online form.
- The call for presentations will be open until September 21, 2018.
- Notices will be sent out via email around the end of October of acceptance with session time and room assignment.
- For more information visit 2018 GATE Call for Papers.
The closest hotels are:
Parking will be available at the GT Student Center at a discounted rate if purchased before the conference. There will also be additional accessible spaces reserved in the main lot of the Student Center. More information to follow.
There are a variety of dining options for your lunch break located in the GT Student Center. On the first floor you will find options in the Student Center Commons. Upstairs you will find the Student Center Food Court.
If you are shipping materials (display or printed materials) to the conference, please send them to:
ATTN: Sam Peters
512 Means Street, Suite 250
Atlanta, GA 30318
We have a secure room assigned to us where materials can be stored until you arrive.